Best Ways to Develop Influencing Skills?

Let's Chatting about Projects, anything related to USA Musume, Morning Musume and Hello Project!
gronber

Best Ways to Develop Influencing Skills?

Post by gronber » Fri Sep 06, 2024 4:54 am

Hi all! I’ve been working on improving my communication skills, but I realize that being influential is a next-level skill that I really want to master. I’m looking for advice on how to become more persuasive and get people on board with my ideas, whether at work or in everyday life. Any thoughts on where to start? Would love to hear from anyone who’s been working on this too!

mizunored

Re: Best Ways to Develop Influencing Skills?

Post by mizunored » Fri Sep 06, 2024 6:59 am

Hi all! I’ve been focusing on improving my communication skills, but I know mastering influence is the next step. I’m keen to learn how to be more persuasive and get people on board with my ideas, https://cmaconsulting.com.au/how-to-dev ... ng-skills/ both at work and in everyday life. Any recommendations on where to start or strategies that have worked for you? For a solid foundation, check out this article on developing influencing skills Looking forward to hearing your tips and experiences!

gronber

Post by gronber » Sun Sep 08, 2024 12:14 am

I love this topic! Something that helped me a lot is understanding the psychology behind influence. People respond well to confidence, but it has to be genuine, not overbearing. A technique I use is to combine confidence with humility. If you can show that you're confident but also open to feedback, people are more likely to trust and follow your lead.

mizunored

Post by mizunored » Sun Sep 08, 2024 12:17 am

Sharpening communication was a great first step! Now, for influence, this article (link?) looks like a good resource. What are your favorite persuasion strategies? Personally, I find active listening and focusing on benefits really helpful. Let's share tips!